Sea paddling package
Spend some active, close to nature and relaxing days on and around Ljungskile bay. You choose whether you want to paddle a kayak, double kayak, canoe or stand-up paddleboard. Between paddling trips, we provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and warm our wood-heated sauna for you. You sleep in our comfortable cabins with hotel standard where breakfast, bed linen, towels and the final cleaning are included.
The Paddling: Ljungskile bay is protect by the island of Orust and rises toward the Skagerrak. Here in the inner archipelago, nature is lusher than the more barren and dramatic outer archipelago and the calmer sea is well suited for less experienced seafarers.
The bay, which during the spa era made itself known for it´s mild climate, has about 10 island, several beaches and cliffs that are suitable for outings and swimming. Nature experiences can be combined with architecture sightseeing in Lyckorna from the kayak and a comfortable break at one of the bays´s restaurants. From our pier, there are both shorter and longer trips with varying degrees of difficulty. Read more here.
We provide you with paddling map with tips, tours and places to visit. If you want a paddling guide, we can help you book one.
The package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a cottage with hotel standard, i.e., the bed is made, towels are available, and room cleaned upon your departure (check-in at 15, check-out at 11)
- One day rental of canoe/kayak or SUP. Life jacket and sea charts with stop suggestions.
- Picknick-lunch provided on your second day.
- 1 hour & 45 min at our wood-burning floating sauna on one of the days.
- 2-courses dinner at our seafront restaurant * 2 evenings